Nursing homework help: For this assessment you will need to perform the following and submit in a professional, word processed, format. For the questions you are required to provide long answers of approximately 8 typed lines which equals 100 words
You will use your workplace client assessment documents to complete part of this activity.
1. For this task you are required to produce a poster or flyer appropriate for display in a community service facility which identifies at least four different opportunities for community participation and social inclusion for people with disabilities, in your local area.
For each of the opportunities you have identified for community participation, describe the interests, abilities and requirements that are associated with the activities, as well as any other information that interested clients would like to know.
Also note if there are any cultural and religious needs that may impact on participating in the opportunity.
a. Identify four barriers you may come across for each opportunity identified. Detail a strategy to address and monitor the identified barriers.
2. Identify a client you currently support who has complex needs. If you do not currently support clients, create a fictional character for this activity. Give a brief description of your client including:
Behaviour of concern (if any)
a. Give 3 examples of services, activities or groups in your local community that your client may benefit from. Provide the details of each including a description of each service, its contact information as well as how you came to decide each activity/group was suitable to your client.
b. Identify for each service you have chosen, the additional requirements you may need to organize in order for your client’s to access these specific services.
c. Identify any barriers your client may have with each of the services identified.
i. In what ways could you address these barriers in order for your client to be able to participate?
ii. How will you determine if these strategies have worked, and if they haven’t, what would you do?
d. Detail any considerations to the activities you may need to be aware of in order to support the client’s cultural needs or religion.
e. Explain the importance of collaboration with the client in situations such as these.
f. Explain how the client’s individualized plan should be used when identifying and implementing activities and services for your client.
g. Document the strategies you used to encourage and assist the inclusion of your client in external activities and programs.
h. Describe why feedback would be an important part of the process. Include the key people involved in the feedback process, and why.
i. Detail using your organization’s policies and procedures, how you would review the entire process from start to finish.
j. Specific to this client, in what circumstances might you need to seek assistance or expert advice?
k. Why do you think it is important for your client to be socially involved and included?
The following questions may be answered verbally with your assessor or you may write down your answers. Please discuss this with your assessor before you commence. Short Answers are required which is approximately 4 typed lines = 50 words, or 5 lines of handwritten text.
Your assessor will take down dot points as a minimum if you choose to answer them verbally.
Answer the following questions either verbally with your assessor or in writing.
1. How does the World Health Organization define disability?
2. List the name and address of ten different government information websites you can use to find information on resources and services for people with disabilities.
3. Identify three cultural barriers you may encounter when supporting community participation and social inclusion.
4. What strategies can you implement to encourage community participation and inclusion according to your client’s individualized plan?
5. What is a community access plan?
6. How can you assist your client in forming one-to-one connections and relationships?
7. Discuss the different types of feedback you can collect. Who should you collect feedback from any why?
8. What principles are important to observe and practice when implementing an Individualized Support Plan?
9. Why is it important to monitor an Individualized Support Plan?
10. In what ways can you find out about barriers that may be affecting your clients during programs and activities? What is the best course of action to attempt to overcome them?
11. List four strategies you could help to implement to assist a high functioning person you support to manage a transport system.
12. Give your understanding of the rights and responsibilities of a person with disability. Where can you find out more information on human rights of clients?
13. What is active citizenship? How does this have an impact on your job role?
14. In what ways can the family or careers of the people you support, be some of the most important working relationships for your work role?
15. For what reasons might you need to get someone else involved when encouraging community participation and inclusion with your clients?
16. What is the process for review of your client’s goals, as dictated in their individualized plan?
17. How would you find out about the types of social activities your clients might want to link in to? What personal information might assist you with the selection of activities?
18. What services might you need to access to assist with community participation or activities for the clients you support?
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.