Effective communication is an essential skill for working in the public policy sector. Often information will have to be communicated in the form of a briefing or presentation. During that presentation, one needs to deliver information clearly and in a concise fashion. This assignment will give you the opportunity to practice those skills in the form of an analysis of an issue of your choosing that impacts a local community.
For this assignment, you will construct and deliver a PowerPoint presentation that analyzes the impact of an issue on a local community. Be sure to incorporate information from a local representative, such as a city council member, preferably from an interview, and make recommendations of change in public policy based on your analysis.
You will need to record a PowerPoint Presentation with speakers notes at the bottom, as if you are addressing a group of colleagues. Consider the following when you record your presentation:
· The instructor is able to view you delivering your presentation, and the camera is positioned so that you as the presenter are easily seen.
· You clearly communicate the content of the presentation.
· The instructor is able to hear your delivery well.
· The audience would be able to glean the main points from your visual aid, but you are elaborating on those main points in your delivery and providing further content than what is on the visual aid.
In your 9 slide presentation, be sure to address the following points below. You will submit the presentation as your artifact for this assignment. The presentation length should be at least 12 minutes long.
· Describe the issue that you chose to analyze.
. Why was that issue chosen?
· Explain the relevance of the issue to your own community.
. Who does it directly impact?
· Analyze the impact of the issue on the local community.
· Incorporate information gathered from local representative(s) to effectively analyze the issue.
. This would preferably be done through an interview conducted with the representative. If you are not able to conduct the interview, research your city council website.
· Analyze how the concept of federalism was used to understand the impact of the issue on public policy and the community.
· Address the opposing point of view.
· Recommend a change in public policy based on your analysis of the issue.
. How does this change positively impact the community members that are currently affected?
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Slide content does not need to conform to APA style.
· Number of resources: Minimum of five peer-reviewed resources, formatted according to APA guidelines.
· Length of presentation: 9 slides.
· Resources: Your ideas must be supported with relevant recent, scholarly sources that are properly cited and referenced in APA Style.
· Review the scoring guide in the attachments for the grading criteria for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.