Nutritional Self Analysis (Title of paper)BMI & Hamwi:Calculate your weight based on the BMI formula and the Hamwi method. All actual calculations must be present in your paper.
⦁ Analyze your place on the BMI and Hamwi scales in terms of health. Based on these numbers, how healthy are you?
⦁ Use at least one source other than your class text to provide documentation and references to support your position.Food DiaryDocument your food intake for three days. Your paper must include a food diary documenting all food, drink and medications consumed for the three days. Compare your intake of food and nutrients to the recommended RDA. Refer to the nutrient report spreadsheet percentages that you recorded.
1. Provide nutritional information for all foods contained in our food diary including the serving size, amount consumed, total calories, total fat calories, total carbohydrates calories, total protein calories, grams of sodium, vitamins, and minerals in the nutrient spreadsheet. This can be detailed in a screenshot of your daily diary (see below).
2. Insert the nutritional information charts (screenshots) from each of the three days in your paper.
3. Include “Food Notes” that detailed situational information including where you were when you were eating the food, what you were doing, and why you chose to eat what you ate (convenience, habit, intentional, etc.).
4. Within your Food Notes, discuss where did most of your calories come from fats, proteins, or carbohydrates for that day? Provide examples.Analysis (this is my data)Provide an analysis of each nutrient below. Each nutrient should be a separate paragraph. Include for each nutrient:
1. What is your RDA?
2. How close to the RDA did you come
3. If you were deficient in a nutrient, provide food choices that would improve your diet for this nutrient.
4. If you had an overconsumption of a nutrient, explain what foods caused the overconsumption and provide food choices that would improve your diet for this nutrient.
5. Use AT LEAST ONE SOURCE OTHER than your class text for EACH nutrient to support your position. Carbohydrates (g)Fat (g): Protein (g): Fiber (g): Sugar (g):Saturated:Polyunsaturated:Monounsaturated: Trans (g): Cholesterol (mg): Sodium (mg): Potassium (mg): Vitamin A %: Vitamin C %: Calcium %: Iron %: Diet PlanDevelop a diet plan that best suits your actual dietary needs based on your height, weight, BMI and overall activity (be specific, this should be well developed and detailed)
1. Your diet plan should be detailed and identify specific changes that will need to be made to comply with the diet plan.
2. Include how this diet plan will be beneficial to your health.
3. Use AT LEAST ONE SOURCE OTHER than your class text to provide documentation and references to support your position Goals Develop THREE properly formatted SMART goals. Your goals must be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timed (By December 31, I will walk around the block for 30 minutes 3x per week)
1. For EACH of your SMART goals develop at least one implementation strategy that will help you to achieve your goal. Your implementation strategy should be specific to your goal.
2. For EACH of your SMART goals identify at least one obstacle that will prevent you from achieving your goal. Your obstacle should be specific to your goal. Include a plan to overcome the obstacle.
1. Reflect on what you have learned from the assignment.
2. How will you incorporate nutritional education into your clinical practice?
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.