This assignment is focused on exploring the educational system in Sentinel City®. By completing this assignment, health professional students will identify social ecological frameworks used for health promotion and gain an understanding of how the educational system within a community can have an impact on the health of its residents. Mayor Franklin Hill is available to share his perspective about the education system in Sentinel City®(SC).
1. Review the following resources:
a. Course textbook and/or other assigned readings
b. Meet with Mayor Hill to obtain information about the education system in SC in general.
c. Review the demographics of your selected SC community, including reportable infectious diseases as well as birth and death rates
2. Recommended Supplemental Resources:
a. Golden, D. S. & Earp, J. L. (2012). Social ecological approaches to individuals and their contexts: Twenty years of health. Health Education & Behavior, 39(3), 364-372. DOI: 10.1177/1090198111418634
b. Social Ecological Model https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/crccp/sem.htm
c. The Institute of Medicine (2014). Understanding the relationship between education and health: A review of the evidence and an examination of community perspectives. Zimmerman, E. & Woolf, S.H. (2014). Understanding the relationship between education and health. https://nam.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/BPH-UnderstandingTheRelationship1.pdf
d. Download and review the free pdf: Promoting health: Intervention Strategies from Social and Behavioral Research (2000). https://www.nap.edu/catalog/9939/promoting-health-intervention-strategies-from-social-and-behavioral-research
3. Enter SC® and begin the bus tour.
4. As you tour your community, consider the following: the number of public or private schools and the physical condition of the schools if present. If not present where is the closest school for the community residents? Is here an indication that children walk or take the bus to school? Do parents transport their children to school? Is there a public library? If not, where is the closest? Are there public and/or private daycare centers or preschools? If not, where do the residents find these services?
5. What role does the educational system have on determinants of health?
6. What is not apparent that you would expect to see in a community related to the subsystem-education?
7. Based on your observations, make two recommendations to Mayor Hill that may strengthen this subsystem and provide a rationale for each of your recommendations.
8. Develop an individual and/or community-level intervention related to a health concern that can be impacted by the educational system.
9. For questions, contact your Academic Coach.
· Recognize the relationship between education and health
· Identify health indicators related to education
· Discuss the benefits of education at the individual and community level
· Identify social, ecological models of health promotion
· Develop individual and community level interventions related to education
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.