Develop a 4-6 page plan that will allow your intervention to be implemented in your target population and setting.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds on the work you completed in the previous assessment. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
Even the best intervention plan will not be effective without a sound and reasonable approach to implementing it. The implementation of the same intervention plan can vary drastically between different care settings, based on the culture of the care setting, the resources available, and the stakeholders involved in the project, as well as the specific policies already in place. A successful implementation plan blends contemporary and emerging best practices and technology with an understanding of the on-the-ground realities of a specific care setting and the target population for an intervention. By synthesizing these various considerations it is possible to increase the likely success of the implementation and continued sustainability of an intervention plan.
· Read Guiding Questions: Implementation Plan Design [DOC] . This document is designed to give you questions to consider and additional guidance to help you successfully complete this assessment.
· As you prepare to complete this assessment, you may want to think about other related issues to deepen your understanding or broaden your viewpoint. You are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of your professional community. Note that these questions are for your own development and exploration and do not need to be completed or submitted as part of your assessment.
. What are the needs of your stakeholders that are relevant to your target population and need?
. What applicable health care policy and regulations are relevant to your target population and need?
. How will these considerations impact the development of your Intervention Plan Design assessment?
. How can you work these considerations into the development of your Implementation Plan Design assessment?
Note: The assessments in this course are sequenced in such a way as to help you build specific skills that you will use throughout your program. Complete the assessments in the order in which they are presented.
Your implementation plan design will be the third section of your final project submission. The goal for this is to design a plan that will allow your intervention to be implemented in your target population and setting. You should be able to preserve the quality improvement outcomes that you designed for your target population and setting while also ensuring that the intervention does not put undue stress on the health care setting’s resources or violate any policies or regulations. Provide enough detail so that the faculty member assessing your implementation plan design will be able to provide substantive feedback that you will be able to incorporate into the final draft of your project.
At minimum, be sure to address the bullet points below, as they correspond to the grading criteria. You may also want to read the scoring guide and the Guiding Questions: Implementation Plan Design document (linked above) to better understand how each criterion will be assessed. In addition to the bullet points below, provide a brief introduction that refreshes the reader’s memory about your problem statement, as well as the setting and context for which this intervention plan was designed before launching into your implementation plan.
Reminder: these instructions are an outline. Your heading for this this section should be Management and Leadership and not Part 1: Management and Leadership.
Part 1: Management and Leadership
· Propose strategies for leading, managing, and implementing professional nursing practices to ensure interprofessional collaboration during the implementation of an intervention plan.
· Analyze the implications of change associated with proposed strategies for improving the quality and experience of care while controlling costs.
Part 2: Delivery and Technology
· Propose appropriate delivery methods to implement an intervention which will improve the quality of the project.
· Evaluate the current and emerging technological options related to the proposed delivery methods.
Part 3: Stakeholders, Policy, and Regulations
· Analyze stakeholders, regulatory implications, and potential support that could impact the implementation of an intervention plan.
· Propose existing or new policy considerations that would support the implementation of an intervention plan.
Part 4: Timeline
· Propose a timeline to implement an intervention plan with reference to specific factors that influence the timing of implementation.
Address Generally Throughout
· Integrate resources from diverse sources that illustrate support for all aspects of an implementation plan for a planned intervention.
· Communicate implementation plan in a way that clearly illustrate the importance of interprofessional collaboration to create buy-in from the audience.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.