1. Explain the difference between Re-active and Proactive monitoring and give an example of each.
2. Identify active and reactive means by which an organisation can monitor its health and safety performance.
3. What are the reactive measures that can be used to monitor an organisation’s health and safety performance.
4. (a) Outline the role of workplace health and safety inspections.
5. What are the strengths AND weaknesses of using a checklist to complete a health and safety inspection of a workplace?
6. (a) Identify TWO types of health and safety inspection.
(b) Outline the skills and knowledge that are required of an employee who conducts health and safety inspections.
7. What the significant areas that should be considered during a planned health and safety inspection of a workplace.
8. What are the factors to take into account when determining the frequency of general workplace inspections?
9. What are the different types of incidents?
10. Give reasons why reasons for investigating incidents.
11. What are the benefits of conducting an accident investigation?
12. What is the information that should be included in an accident investigation report?
13. A workplace accident has occurred, and an investigation is to take place.
(a) Give the meaning of the term ‘immediate causes.
(b) Give TWO examples of immediate causes that could have contributed to a workplace accident
(c) Give the meaning of the term ‘underlying (root) causes.
(d) Give TWO examples of root causes that could have contributed to a workplace accident.
14. An engineer was involved in a near-miss incident when he dropped a component whilst working on an overhead crane. The component narrowly missed an employee who was passing below.
(a) Give FOUR reasons why the near-miss incident should be investigated.
(b) Identify SIX possible root causes of the near-miss incident.
15. An employee has been seriously injured after being struck by a reversing vehicle in a loading bay.
What are the possible immediate causes and FOUR possible underlying (root) causes of the accident.
16. Identify FOUR categories of persons who may be considered a useful member of an internal accident investigation team & Giving reasons in EACH case.
17. What are the FOUR types of major injury which normally requires immediate reporting under national legislation?
18. What are the factors that could prevent accidents from being reported at work by employees?
19. What are the immediate and long terms actions that should be taken after a serious workplace injury accident?
20. (a) Give the meaning of the term ‘health and safety audit’.
(b) key areas that may be covered within a health and safety audit.
(c) Explain how the findings of a health and safety audit can be used to improve health and safety performance.
21. What are the advantages AND disadvantages of carrying out a health and safety audit of an organisation’s activities by?
(a) An internal auditor.
(b) An external auditor.
22. (a) What are the issues that need to be considered at the planning stage of an audit?
(b) Identify the methods of gathering information during an audit.
23. What are the reasons why an organization should review and monitor its health and safety performance?
24. What are the issues/topics that need to be considered during the review of health and safety performance?
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.