1. Plan of care, evaluation, subjective data, and objective data are all parts of
A. a telephone encounter.
C. the progress note.
D. a clinic visit.
2. Mr. Smith has an appointment with Dr. Johnson at 9:00 A.M. for his annual wellness exam. Mrs. Adams calls the clinic first thing in the morning due to fever, chills, and cough for 3 days and is given an appointment at 9:00 A.M. with Dr. Johnson as well. This is an example of
3. A provider performs _______ to signify that everything in the note is correct.
A. technological signature
B. digital signature
4. Dan has made an appointment for review of his medication, as he recently relocated to the area with his family. Before his appointment, he has been asked to fill out and bring _______ form.
B. health history
C. review of systems
5. Incident reports are reviewed by the staff to aid in
6. Which of the following is an appropriate way to reduce no-show appointments?
A. Ensure the patient writes down their appointment.
B. Perform reminder calls one to two days preceding the appointment.
C. There are no good ways to reduce no-shows.
D. Schedule all appointments within seven days of the appointment day.
7. A patient notes that they smoke a half a pack of cigarettes per day and drink a six pack of beer every night. Where would this be documented in the chart?
A. Medical history
B. Social history
C. Chief complaint
D. Problem list
8. Which of the following is not considered an integrated device?
B. Signature pad
9. _______ allows for disclosure of protected health information (PHI) through phone, fax, or email without specific patient authorization.
B. HIPAA Security Rule
C. HIPAA Privacy Rule
D. Clinic policies and procedures
10. _______ is the most important responsibility of all members of the medical office.
11. All of the following require an incident report to be filed except
A. if the wrong patient is contacted for an appointment reminder.
B. if the employee suffers a needle stick.
C. if the wrong medication is administered to the patient.
D. if the patient falls in the hallway.
12. The process of a data code being unreadable until its destination is reach is called
13. The _______ is a centralized location for a summary of a patient’s acute and chronic conditions.
A. chief complaint
B. medical history
C. disease list
D. problem list
14. Which of the following are not guidelines for proper telephone etiquette?
A. Answer by the third ring is possible
B. Answer with a pleasant greeting
C. Speak slowly and clearly
D. Keep a straight, professional face
15. Myrtle uses a cane to ambulate. She came to the clinic for an appointment, but before making it inside the building she tripped and fell on the curb. What type of document needs to be created?
A. Incident report
B. Fall report
C. Accident report
D. Injury report
16. Through the use of _______ a patient may view open appointments or schedule their own appointment.
A. patient access
B. patient flow
C. patient gateway
D. patient portal
17. Cindy has a hand-written fax number from a patient’s parent to fax a note to the school for use of a medication while at school. Cindy is unable to read all of the fax numbers. What should she do?
A. Avoid sending the note since the correct number wasn’t given
B. Call the patient to confirm the number
C. Send to the closest number
D. Ask other office staff
18. What’s the default landing page in SCMO when entering a patient encounter?
B. Chief complaint
C. Vital signs
D. Progress note
19. _______ is a rundown of organ systems that can be used to pinpoint certain concerns or unusual findings.
End of exam
A. Review of systems
B. Report of symptoms
C. Report of systems
D. Review of symptoms
20. “It feels like an ice pick in my head” and “I’m coughing up a lung” are considered
A. chief complaints.
B. reason for visit.
C. presenting symptom.
D. medical concerns.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.