1. What would be the minimum sample size for an independent sample t-test for medium effect size were eta squared = .03, alpha = .05, and statistical power equals .80?
2. Based on these results, t(90)= 1.87, p= .07, n2 = .13, what can the educational researcher say about the null hypothesis?
3. Based on these results, t(90)= 3.66, p= .04, η2 = .25, what can the educational researcher say about the null hypothesis?
4. It the absolute value of a t statistic is greater than t critical then you should:
5. Suppose you read the following in a journal. The group means did not differ significantly, t(30.1) = 1.68, p > .05, two tailed. You notice that the n’s in the groups were Grp1 (n = 40) and Grp2 (n = 55). What degrees of freedom would you normally expect?
6. If the Levene test is statistically significant,
7. A test of Emotional Intelligence (EI) was given to 241 women and 89 men. The results were as follows: for women, M = 96.62, SD = 10.34; for men, M = 89.33, SD = 11.61, t(328) = -5.48, p < .001, two tailed. What do these results mean?
8. Based on these results, t (92) = -.67, p = .41, d = -.10. The math scores of males (M = 31.54, SD = 5.16, n = 29) on and females were compared (M = 32.46, SD = 4.96, n = 65). What can be concluded based on these results?
9. We reject H0 for the independent samples t test if the obtained values of t
10.If all other values are held constant, what happens to the value of t when sample size increases:
11.A researcher reports that the η2 effect size for her study is very large (η2 = .64); but the t test that she reports is quite small, and not statistically significant. What inference can you make about this situation?
12.A researcher plans to do a study to see whether people who eat an all carbohydrate meal have different scores on a mood scale than people who eat an all protein meal. Thus, the manipulated independent variable is the type of meal (1 = carbohydrate, 2 = protein). What analysis would be the best choice to analyze the data?
13.If variances are unequal, which would be an alternate non-parametric test for the independent samples t test:
14.A histogram is used for what purpose when conducting an independent samples t test?
View this related post: Identifying an Emergency Policy.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.