Case Study Report Mental Health and Geriatric Nursing
GUIDELINES FOR THE CASE STUDY REPORT & PRESENTATION
❖ 60% – Write a 4000 words of A Case Study Report
❖ 40% – Case Presentation (15-20 slides)Choose an adult patient from your clinical placement and develop a written Case Study Report based on the following guidelines. Use a clinical decision-making process to present your patient:
➢ Introduction: (250 words)• Do not reveal the name of your institution/hospital
• Maintain confidentiality (e.g. Mdm. X, Dr. Z,)• Age/gender/ race/ date of admission
➢ Assessment: Health Assessment in details (1000 words)Objective Data & Subjective Data
• The Interview, The Complete Health History (medical, surgical, social, mental), Chief Complaints, allergy, isolation (infectious disease)
• Assessment Techniques, the Clinical Setting, General Survey Measurement and Vital Signs
• Assessment of Thorax and Lungs (breath sound, heart sound)
• Assessment of Heart and Neck Vessels, Peripheral Vascular System and Lymphatics
• Assessment of Abdomen (Inspection, auscultation, palpation, percussion),abdominal girth, Male Genitourinary System & Anus, Rectum, and Prostate
• Assessment of Neurologic System & Mental Status
• Assessment of Head, Face, Neck and Regional Lymphatics & Eyes, Ears, Nose, Mouth, and Throat
• Lab Result Interpretation, X-ray, ECG (as applicable)
• Identify patient at risk for complication➢ Medical Diagnosis: Pathophysiology in details (1500 words)
• You may choose any mental illness (the following suggestion but not limited): Schizophrenia or Autism Spectrum Disorders or Anorexia Nervosa or Bulimia or Bipolar disorder Any relevant disorders in your unit
➢ Nursing Care Plan: Nursing Diagnosis: concept of adult nursing (1000 words
• Outline care plans, according to prioritize of patient’s needs Case Study Report Mental Health and Geriatric Nursing• Address the need patient safety
• Identify appropriate nursing intervention
• Identify strategies to assist patients in achieving outcome
• Identify expected outcomes and therapeutic nursing intervention, including early discharge planning
➢ Intervention/Implementation: Treatment (Medical, Pharmacological and Nursing treatment – as applicable)
• Outline care plans, according to prioritize of patient’s need
• Address the need patient safety• Identify appropriate nursing intervention
• Identify strategies to assist patients in achieving outcomes
➢ Evaluation: Patient response/reaction to intervention/ implementation/ treatment
• Evaluate effects of nursing intervention• Adjust care to potential problems
• Document the plan of evaluation of the care➢ Conclusion: Summary (250 words)
➢ Appendix (if applicable) Resources: Evidence Based, recent articles (within 5years)2016-2021Wide and extensive reading is a key to success referencing style.
View this related post: Sustainable Eating Habits in Youths.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.