Business and Finance homework help: Comprehensive Company Analysis: Alphabet, Inc.
Alphabet, Inc., the parent company of Google, is a well know company involved in many businesses. Lots has been written about Alphabet and its management style. There are many directions one can go with this company in case analysis. You can read Case 1: Alphabet, Inc. in you textbook for an overview, but for this company analysis you will need to do your own research. I would start at its home website, where investor information can be obtained. I would then expand to Internet searches, YouTube documentaries, etc.
This project will require students to follow the same method as in previous cases, but a much more wholistic and rigorous analysis is expected. Expected length of the report is about 15 pages, excluding any appendices, tables and charts. Please use one-and-half spacing, Times New Roman 12-point font.
The paper will be graded using the Rubric for Comprehensive Analysis in the Start Here section. A good idea is to organize the format of the paper following the items of the rubric.
After the introduction of the problem the company is facing, you need to discuss each subsequent section with the problem in mind. For instance, in the Strategy section you can give possible solutions to the problem(s) facing the company. Then you should, discuss financial performance, and how your idea will affect financial performance. Explain what you base it on (maybe benchmarking, or shifting customer demand, etc.).
You may include as many charts, graphs, tables, etc. as you wish. However, all these need to be referenced in the text and cited (unless you created them).
POSSIBLE FORMAT FOR THE PAPER
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (1 page)
• Should be written from the perspective of a manager delivering this analysis to the CEO of Alphabet, Inc
STRATEGIC PROFILE/ ISSUE STATEMENT
• What specific problem(s) is the company facing?
• Is the problem well known? Has it been previously addressed? [Your report will be highlighting this issue with critical analysis].
• Company’s vision, mission, business and marketing strategy
STRATEGIC ANALYSIS – EXTERNAL
• The external environment (economic, demographic, legal/political, technological, global, sociocultural, sustainable physical)
• Porter’s Five Forces Model of Competition
• Competitor Analysis (see SWOT analysis below)
STRATEGIC ANALYSIS – INTERNAL
• Does the company use cost leadership? Differentiation? Focus?
• Does it tend to use strategic leadership? Tactical?
• Company’s business plan, operational plan, leading indicators, and financial considerations for success
• What are the core competencies?
• What level of diversification is present within the company? What does this mean?
• If the company is global, how does its international strategy differ from its domestic?
• How does the company rate its goals in terms of importance and how does this affect its strategy?
• If appropriate, where do products/services fall within the BCG? Discuss this.
SUMMARY OF OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE
• Financial Overview
• Include ALL relevant financial and accounting information. This includes any charts and graphs such as time series analysis of revenues/costs, per share value, etc. (Be sure to properly label all charts/tables/graphs.)
• Possible discussion topics include an analysis of the company’s:
o Cash flow
o Financial strength
o Asset utilization
o Comparison to industry values/major competitor
CONCLUSION (1-3 pages)
• From all that you have gathered, written, and studied, what do you recommend the company do? Why?
• List any limitations the company has or appears to have. You have some latitude to give your thoughts here.
• List complete citation of all sources used and cited.
You may add additional relevant material. This project will be time intensive. Those who wait to begin this a week before the due date will be hard pressed to turn in a quality paper. Quality and thoroughness are crucial. Do NOT simply add unneeded material to “beef up” the number of pages.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.