1. Define the term ‘Health and Safety Culture’.
2. What are the factors that have a negative impact on health and safety culture in an organisation?
3. What are the Indicators of health and safety culture?
4. What are the ways in which the following can be achieved to help promote a positive health and safety culture in a workplace?
5. What are advantages and limitations of verbal written and graphical communication?
6. Explain why it is important to use a variety of methods to communicate health and safety information in the workplace?
7. What are the advantages of co-operation and consultation?
8. What is the role of health and safety committee?
9. Define Training and when a training is needed?
10. What are the topics that are covered in the induction training?
11. What are the human factors that influences the safety related behaviour?
12. What are the individual factors that influences the safety related behaviour?
13. (a) Give the meaning of the term ‘perception’.
14. What are the factors that distort a person’s perception of hazards and risks in the workplace?
15. Explain the ways in which managers can motivate employees to work safely.
16. What checks could be made to assess whether a person is competent.
17. Explain, using an example EACH case, the meaning of the following terms:
18. Define risk assessment and explain what is a suitable and sufficient risk assessment?
19. What are the key stages of the risk assessment process, identifying the issues that would need to be considered at EACH stage?
20. Explain the methods that can be used to identify the hazards in the workplace.
21. (a) What work activities that may present a particular risk to pregnant women at work AND give an example of EACH type of activity?
22. (a) Explain the reasons why young persons may be at a greater risk of accidents at work
(b) Explain the measures that could be taken to minimise risks to young employees.
23. What conditions might trigger a risk assessment review?
24. What are the sources of information for Hazard Identification?
25. What is Task Analysis?
26. What are the procedures that could be used to ensure the safety of visitors to an organisations premise?
27. Why visitors to a workplace should be informed of emergency procedures that may be actions during their visit?
28. Why visitors to a workplace might be at greater risk of injury than workers?
29. What are precautions that could be taken to reduce the risk of injury to visitors to a workplace?
(a) Explain the meaning of the term ‘hierarchy of control’
(b) Explain with examples, the standard hierarchy that should be applied with respect to controlling health and safety risks in the workplace.
a) (a) ‘hierarchy of control’ are the measures designed to control risk that normally begin with an extreme measure of control and end with personal protective equipment as a last resort.
(b) The steps of hierarchy of risk control are:
31. Due to its limitations personal protective equipment (PPE) should only be considered after other control measures.
33. What are five management controls that should be considered for the control of risks created by temporary works?
34. Define Safe Systems of Work and explain the factors that should be considered when developing a safe system of work.
35. (a) Why it is important to involve workers in the development of a safe system of work?
(b) Why it is important for safe systems of work to have written procedures?
36. What is the difference between technical, procedural and behavioural controls?
37. What are the practical means in which managers can involve their staff in the improvement of health and safety?
38. (a) Define the term ‘permit-to-work system’
(b) What are the THREE types of work situation that may require a permit-to-work system, giving reasons in EACH case for the requirement.
39. (a) What are the functions of a permit-to-work form?
40. What are the factors which may influence the effectiveness of a permit to work system?
41. The general details to be included on a PTW reflect the operation of the permit system?
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.