Part one: Each response should take a few sentences to a paragraph. I’m looking for specific information in your response.
1. What are the differences between an interest group, political party, and faction?
2. What are direct and indirect techniques in lobbying?
3. Define hard and soft money in campaign finances. Give me an example of each.
4. What are the current federal restrictions in hard money? Part two: Each response should take about a half page to a full page.
5. What did Shelby County v. Holder, 570 US 529 (2013) rule? How many justices ruled in the majority? Who wrote the majority opinion? What was declared unconstitutional? Please explain. Who wrote the dissenting opinion? What was the focus and reasoning of the dissenting opinion? What is preclearance? What states were subject to preclearance?
6.Explain California’s primary system. How is California more democratic than the federal system? What is a jungle primary?
7. Why has the US two-party system endured?
8. Explain the Electoral College process outlined in the Constitution?
9. What did Buckley v. Valeo 424 US 1 (1976) rule? The case is a per curium opinion. What is a per curium opinion? How does this ruling change the way we look at financing political campaigns?
10. Explain political party realignment and DE alignment. Which one best describes the last presidential election (2020). Please cite evidence. Part three: 1 question.
This response should be at least a page.
11. Citizens United v FEC 558 US 310 (2010) is a famous Supreme Court case that introduces super PACs.
Please read and summarize the case into a one-page brief using the following headers:
-Facts (what circumstances led to this case going before the Court)
-Constitutional issue (written as a question)
-Reasoning/Analysis (how did the Court rule, who wrote the majority opinion and what were the arguments made)
-Conclusion (what did the Court rule).
-Impact of case (how does this case change society)
For homework help visit our assignment help website
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.