Project 6: Feasibility Report
Final Draft Word Count and Setup Requirement:
• Polished, properly formatted, 8+ page report (plus a cover page and a References page)
• or more research sources
• APA cover page, in-text citation, and References page
• 12-point Times New Roman font
• Double-spaced lines
• 3rd person point of view
WHAT: Research and write an 8+ page Feasibility Report that offers a specific solution to an actual business-related problem at a real company. This can be a company that you worked at or a company that you read about in the news media.
HOW: Use the steps in process writing to determine the problem and the solution that will be described in this assignment.
Example business-specific problems:
• Facebook selling users’ private information (without their consent) to Cambridge Analytica.
• Volkswagen’s automobile emissions scandal.
• Fox News’ firing of Bill O’Reilly.
• Adidas’ insensitive Boston Marathon email.
• United Airlines’ removal of a passenger.
• Harambe the gorilla at the Cincinnati Zoo.
Here are some questions to consider before drafting the report:
• What is the specific problem you will discuss in your Feasibility Report?
◦ Have the problem and solution been narrowed in scope to be described within the limits of this paper’s page count?
◦ What action do you want to convince the audience to do/accept?
◦ Will the report attempt to solve an internal organizational problem?
◦ Who is the target audience?
◦ Will the Feasibility Report be addressed from one department in the organization to another? Or will it be from an individual to a department within the organization?
◦ Who has the power to approve the recommendations in your report?
◦ What research findings will you need?
◦ How much background information will be needed to ensure the audience understands the problem and the need for solution?
◦ What specific research findings will best support your description of the problem and your proposed recommendations for change?
As you develop your Feasibility Report for this course, keep in mind the final draft of the assignment must consider only a single, feasible solution to a problem at a real business.
The essay must also use the APA citation style.
Rhetorical Structure: The Feasibility Report must contain these required sections:
• Title/cover page
• Table of Contents
• Introduction (overview, background)
• purpose of report
• problems that motivated report
• person who initiated report
• Discussion (body, findings)
• criteria upon which recommended solution will be based
• data/research findings
• analysis of data against criteria
• summary giving significance of findings and drawing conclusion based on data/findings in report
• recommendation for next steps or course of action to be taken based on discussion in report
WHY: The Feasibility Report is an informative, analytical business document that uses research to persuade an audience to accept and/or implement a particular solution in response to a defined issue or need at an actual business. Feasibility Reports are most commonly designed to do one or more of the following:
• communicate a recommended solution from one business or department to another;
• communicate a recommended solution from an individual to a business or department;
• solve an internal organizational problem.
This assignment allows you to demonstrate understanding of rhetorical appeals and definitions used in this type of business communication. It reinforces knowledge of writing as a process in which personal and collaborative skills are used in service of substantive revision.
Academic Format, Citation and Integrity Resources:
Aspects to Review Prior to Submission of Feasibility Report
• Have I clearly identified the actual (real) business and the problem they have?
• Does my Feasibility Report provide a single, viable solution to a defined problem?
• Have I effectively presented information for each of the Feasibility Report’s required sections?
• Have I used research effectively, incorporating quotes and paraphrases successfully?
• Have I correctly presented APA citation format to document sources I used for the report’s information?
• Have I used 4 or more research sources in the text of the report and properly listed them in APA format on the References page?
• Is my final draft more than 10+ pages in total length (8+ pages of content, 1 cover page, 1 References page)? Is it
12-point Times New Roman font?
• Is my final draft presented in 3rd person point of view?
• Is my text grammatically correct? (Review common grammar mistakes in A Writer’s Reference, chapters titled “Grammatical Sentences,” “Punctuation and Mechanics,” and “Basic Grammar” at Top 20 Errors with Examples)
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.