Economics homework help: Evaluate ethical issues in economics.
Markets are mechanisms for coordinating the set of connections of production operations that are distributed throughout the whole economic system. Thus, the market is the predominant and determining link between producers of goods and services and consumers. Accordingly, markets, as an exchange of goods and services that takes place as a result of buyers and sellers interactions, are generally considered the most efficient allocator of resources in the market economy.
However, free markets are not allowed to solve some of the social problems in a society due to various reasons. One such social problem is illegal drugs. Another example is environmental issues such as pollutions. For an additional example for a social problem, where supply and demand is not allowed to freely function, conduct basic research on markets for human organs. There are black markets (underground economy) for human organs in some countries. But a trade in human organs, based on supply and demand, raises ethical issues and hence it indicates a limitation of relying on markets to solve the social problems we have in the society.
Your research should be about social problems where the free markets are not allowed to function, which includes the market for a particular illegal good and service, a regulated market, etc.
• Select a social problem where free markets are not allowed to function, and conduct research on the social problem.
• Describe how free market features could be introduced to help alleviate the social problem through free market operations of supply and demand.
• Discuss the risks of introducing market mechanisms of supply and demand in situations where ethical issues are present.
• Explain roles of the government in maintaining ethical business practices.
Rubric Checklist (ESSAY NEEDS TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING)
1. Correctly identified a specific social problem where free markets are not allowed to function.
2. Correctly provided research to explain the social problem.
3. Correctly described how free market features could be used to help alleviate the social problem.
4. Correctly provided how to alleviate the problem through supply.
5. Correctly provided how to alleviate the problem through demand.
6. Correctly discussed the risks of introducing market mechanisms where ethical issues are present.
7. Correctly explained the roles of the government in maintaining ethical business practices.
8. Correctly provided the risks through supply.
9. Correctly provided the risks through demand.
10. Correctly provided rules and regulations on ethical business practices.
• This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 5-page) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
• Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your submission should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
• Your submission must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
• Your submission should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
• Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
• A separate page at the end of your submission should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
• Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review APA formatting and style resources found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area.
• Your submission should:
o include a cover sheet;
o be double-spaced;
o be typed in Times New Roman, 12 -point font;
o include correct citations
o be written in Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors; and
o include correct references at the bottom of the last page.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.