Consider the case study that has been given to you which is based on a patient/service user from your field of nursing practice. Your assignment will focus on one determinant of health and will critically explore this determinant in terms of the individual, as well as the wider socio-political and economic context.
Current evidence and policies in relation to the social determinant and its potential impact or relationship to the individual in the case study should be utilised to support this work.
• In examining and selecting one determinant of health you may consider any of the following: the individual, their biopsychosocial factors and any associated lifestyle factors, the broader community provision and social networks surrounding that individual; their living and working conditions and the wider socio-political, economic and cultural contexts.
• The current context of health and healthcare provision in the United Kingdom and how this might impact on the individual should also be considered.
• Critique evidence from a range of sources for example, NICE, the Department of Health, Public Health England, the King’s Fund, World Health Organization and other peer reviewed sources and publications.
• Demonstrate use of empirical research literature that informs your understanding and analysis of the context of this determinant of health
• Overall the discussion should give a logical and coherent argument of the key issues and demonstrate an understanding of the factors that impact on health and illness.
• Use appropriate language for academic writing, which is structured, measured and precise.
• Demonstrate competence across the learning outcomes for the module.
• Check that the cited references and bibliography are presented in a consistent and acceptable format that conforms to HSK referencing guidelines.
• The assignment should be written in third person The way in which an assignment is organized may vary from one student to the next. However, in all cases, the organization should be logical. It should begin with a clear identification of what is to be studied and how that will be achieved and should be ended with a summary or conclusion.
Written Assignment Checklist: Did you….
• Consider a determinant of health in relation to the patient/service user in the field specific case study?
• Consider this in terms of local policy/best practice and specific evidence base alongside the wider socio-economic and political influences?
• Use appropriate language for academic writing which is measured and precise?• Structure your work logically without repetition?
• Evaluate your findings
• Demonstrate competence across all learning outcomes for the module? References and Bibliography
• Are the references cited and bibliography presented in a consistent and acceptable form?• Are references cited relevant to the study?
• Does the reference list and bibliography reflect?
1. The issues identified.
2. Search for and/or development of valid and reliable evidence?
3. Search for and/or development of definitions of concepts?
4. Formulation of the needs identified.5. Is the writing style organised, clear and objective?
Assignment planning: the framework below may help you with planning your assignment.
Nursing Art and Science – Overview of Planned Essay Identifying a determinant of Health Framework Utilised/RationaleKey determinants associated with the field specific case study .Selecting the determinant Overview and detail of rationale and precise relationship to this case study For the individual described give a summary of key evidence/policy/best practice recommendations that relate to this determinant of health in terms of their individual context Summary of key evidence/policy/best practice that relates more broadly-to the wider socio-political, economic factors that might be having a wider impact on this individual.
CASE STUDY Errol is a 58-year-old man, who lives in Tower Hamlets, London. He was born in the UK; his parents came to England in 1950s from Jamaica. He is divorced and lives alone in a one-bedroomed flat. He has two grown up children, who do not live with him.
A 25-year old daughter who has recently qualified as a nurse and is working in A&E in a large London hospital; and a 21-year old son who is in his final year at university in Birmingham. Errol has type 2 Diabetes which was diagnosed 4 years ago. His father also has type 2 diabetes.
Errol was started on insulin before lockdown and saw his diabetes nurse regularly for support. He takes his blood sugars twice a day with a blood glucose meter. He is overweight and struggles to maintain the healthy diet recommended by his Diabetes Specialist Nurse.
Errol was working as a salesperson in a furniture store. Due to COVID-19 lockdowns, he has been furloughed from work. He is worried that the retail store might have to close for good, and he will be made redundant. He feels isolated and vulnerable – fearful of going out because of the high incidence of COVID-19 in his area of London.
His routine Diabetes Specialist Nurse appointments are now by telephone. His family are unable to visit him – he is worried that his daughter may pass on the virus because she is working in the NHS; and his son’s flat mate recently tested positive for COVID-19, so his son must self-isolate.
Get you essay written by experts today. Visit our assignment help website today.
Why Choose Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Keeping in mind your instructions and guidelines, our writers ensure to do extensive research before beginning to write. Unique and quality paper is our top priority.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
Our team of writers and editors have many years of experience in academic writing. They are native English speakers and able to handle any academic task with ease.
Free Unlimited Revisions
We offer free unlimited revision to our clients. Whenever you feel the need to revise your work submit to our able editors. Our editors will ensure that your paper will be revised to meet your guidelines.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
As a team we work hard to ensure a timely delivery of your papers. All you need to do is specify the time frame that you want you paper be submitted. We will work round the clock to beat the deadline.
Original & Confidential
We value your confidentiality and all our payment method are secure. We also use high end writing tools to ensure that all papers delivered are unique.
Customer Support 24/7
Our customer support team are available 24/7 to accept your orders and queries. We are committed to provide you with the best customer experience.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
What Our Paper Writing Service Guarantees
You do not have to worry on what to expect because at mypaperwriterspro.com we guarantee you;
Our team of writers and editors is composed of people with diverse writing experiences. All of them have a Ph.D. They are all Ph.D. or M.A. graduates with extensive experience in academic and essay writing. We offer high-quality, original academic writing at an affordable cost.
Every order is written from scratch. We ensure that your papers conform to English conventions and the requirements of your discipline. To ensure originality, we also perform originality checks on all academic papers. Our success rate is 99% and many of our clients achieves their desired grades.
Mypaperwriterspro has a strict anti-plagiarism policy. To ensure that your paper is not flagged as plagiarism, we take extra precautions when writing it. Professional plagiarism detection software is used by our custom paper experts.
Mypaperwriterspro takes the privacy of clients' information very seriously. Mypaperwriterspro does not disclose any information about our transactions with third-party services. Nobody will ever know that you have hired our paper writing service to help with your paper.
Our website offers online security for our customers. Your passwords and personal information are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone else. Our customers are assured that their accounts will not be compromised by hackers. Learn more about the data that we store and how it is used in our privacy statement.
When you order our paper service, you get unlimited free revisions and unlimited drafts. We will ensure that you submit flawless papers. Our paper help website allows you to request multiple revisions.
If the order form indicates that modifications or adjustments are required, only those should be made. These guidelines include, but are not limited to:
You can reach us by email, phone, and live chat. We are always interested in hearing from our customers. We welcome any feedback regarding our paper assistance service. Our customer service representatives are available 24/7, even on holidays and weekends. They can help you place orders, check the status of your order, answer questions, or simply provide information.
Chat with your paper specialist via our live chat. Our professionals are available for unlimited chats. All your questions will be answered within minutes
Do you still feel dissatisfied with your final paper? Don't worry. Mypaperwriterspro is committed to customer satisfaction.
Although it is rare, you can request a partial or full refund if your final paper is not written to your satisfaction. Mypaperwriterspro views our money-back guarantee more as a right than a benefit.
We believe that our clients deserve the best paper services available online. We offer a simple and straightforward refund process if you are not satisfied with the paper.